Saturday, July 9, 2011

Thank you, Cooking Channel.

Redundancy alert!

Spice Goddess: "This tamarind mango chutney is made with tamarind."

Also, I have lost six pounds in the last week. 10% from eating healthier the last five days. And 90% from NOT BEING ON MY PERIOD ANYMORE. Man, how many cheesy doodle poofs did I devour on my pre-menseseses week? It must have been impressive.

And since I'm talking about nothing in this post, I went out and got myself a pretty fantastic $7.50 (plus a 20% tip...) haircut yesterday. Beauty schools for this win! My student stylist even turned me on to the "secret" of hair scrubs for scalp and hair care. She used it on my hair instead of the usual shampoo and I seriously think it did just as much for my hair as the actual cut did. Anyway. Look into it if you're unhappy with your shampoo and feel like your scalp can use some warm fuzzy hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment