Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Speaking of coconut milk.

I'm feeling a very strong urge to make (and, most importantly, eat) this dish that my dad makes involving pork, squash and coconut milk. It's yummy. Maybe that will be next. Of course, I'll have to find something else besides pork to use. I'm not sure our local grocery store is that organic-meat friendly. Hm.

In the meantime, here's probably the thing that has made me the happiest during this, my week of self-pity over being laid off in one month from the university:

Hahaha. I knew it!

I am all set to send out three more sets of resumes and cover letters, though, so the productivity is making me feel better. However, I will let the cover letters simmer and set overnight before sending them out officially. I hate when I send written materials out in haste, and then find too late that I've made an idiotic mistake. (Read: Every single time.) In the meantime, time to eat my feelings in chocolate and continue trying to make more sense of my life. (Read: Watch Real Housewives reruns on Bravo.)


No comments:

Post a Comment