Friday, June 17, 2011

Why Stubborn Tomato?

Contrary to what you might assume, the name of this blog doesn't actually have anything to do with cooking or food. Although, now that I think about it, I'll probably try and come up with a "Stubborn Tomato" cocktail and/or dish recipe when the mood and inspiration strikes.

The "Stubborn" comes from the fact that I may have been told once or twice in my lifetime that I am stubborn. By "once or twice" I mean "a zillion times." And usually by Schmoobs. Usually during some kind of argument. An argument that I will generally win.

The "Tomato" is because...hey, I like tomatoes. See: Roasting Vegetables.

But not really.

"Stubborn Tomato" is because LOST is with absolutely zero hyperbole whatsoever The Greatest Television Show In The History Of The Universe.


If you already know what I'm talking about and agree, then you are officially awesome. If not, then clearly you have much to learn and I instruct you to go to immediately get in your car and buy the entire six-season DVD or Blu-Ray set (we have two sets). Start with The Pilot. Send your boss an email saying that you just came back from a weekend trip to Southeast Asia and have caught malaria and that you unfortunately won't be in for the next month. Prepare to have your life changed. You're welcome.

I am one Stubborn Tomato.

LOST rulz 4eva!


Also: Part I of my ...flashback... (get it, LOSTies?) is complete. It is just as pathetic as you would imagine. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment