Saturday, May 16, 2015

Middle Life.

What constitutes middle-aged these days? PLEASE DON'T SAY THIRTY-FIVE. Because I am like two weeks away from that. Ay caramba.

In related news, I've been doing a minimal amount of daily push-ups for about a week and this morning I noticed that my arms are not jiggling when I am shaking the used coffee grinds out of our reusable k-cup filters! Success!

Also in related news, I decided overnight that I am no longer into lip glosses (for the first time since, like, THE NINETIES, PEOPLE) and have made the leap to matte lip stains and even *gulp* lipsticks. Is this a sign of middle life? Am I supposed to start making appointments to get Botoxed now? Can I no longer wear shorts above my knees?

Well, I still give myself haircuts--and by "haircuts" I mean "I put my hair into two pigtails and then I take a pair of shears and slice off two inches or so of hair in front of our bathroom mirror"--so there's a sign that I'm not yet fully matured.

No comments:

Post a Comment