Monday, May 18, 2015

Zombies and Fried Rice

Last night I dreamt that I was part of some rag tag comedic office environment and someone pulled a prank of filling the elevator with vegetable fried rice. I didn't even have any fried rice for dinner or lunch or breakfast, so I don't know where that came from. Fried rice needs no explanation, I suppose.

But wait, there's more!

I woke up from this dream and it was still dark out, so I decided to roll over and go back to sleep. And then I dreamt that I had had this dream (in my dream) about the office and the fried rice prank and was telling people about it. And then I woke up because it was all a dream.

INCEPTION BRRRRWAAAAANG!

My dream analysis leads to the conclusion that my brain is filled with anxiety about finding a job and would love to work in an office in which comedy hijinks and fried rice pranks occur. The end.

In related news: I am actually quite surprised that I had this dream last night and not a nightmare about zombies chewing our faces off, because Schmoobs and I have finally decided to check out this new show called "The Walking Dead." (Have you heard of it? It's pretty obscure...) Long story short, I may never eat meat again.

***

OMG TEN SECONDS LATER UPDATE!

I was sitting up in our Little Unemployed ABD Musicology Grad Student's room taking care of some coffee-inspired business when I opened up an email saying that I had been approved to continue my regular schoolyear office job during this summer. Hooray! I hope this isn't just a dream!

INCEPTION BRRRRWAAAAANG!


No comments:

Post a Comment