Sunday, December 6, 2015

Merry Blogmas 2015: Day Eight

On the eight day of Blahgmas, my work day gave to me...actual dissertation progress! Thanks to an exceptionally slow day at the office. Here's a snapshot:


That's all I got today. Professor Schmooblebottoms threw his back out like crazy this morning so I am spending my evening tending to his heating pad temperature regulation, foam roller, and massage needs. 

Speaking of which, we have one of these bad boys for when the back massaging needs to be cranked up a notch. I always have to remember to put it away from the viewing area when we have company over sonthat they don't think we are into some funky fetishy things:


Hey, youth of America (or everywhere, really), do some wild and crazy things before time catches up with you. It's only a blink of an eye--and a decade spent in academia--until you reach the age of lower back pain and chronic heartburn. Long sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment