Saturday, December 19, 2015

Merry Blogmas 2015: Day Twenty, Twenty-One...and Twenty-Two!

Jeebus, I'm really starting to fall apart here.

Well, here's what has happened today: I've spent the last three hours sitting at my desk for Office Job 2, where it is so excruciatingly slow because everybody has gone home for the holidays and the campus is closed, that I've been doing data entry work for Office Job 1.

And I just realized that everything I've done for the past three hours has been for the WRONG FREAKING SEMESTER AND I HAVE TO START OVER.

I think that's my cue to leave my desk for a few minutes and go scream silently into a cup of Star*ucks. And probably a chocolate chip cookie.

***

ETA: OH YOU THINK YOU CAN BE CLOSED STUDENT CENTER STAR*UCKS JUST BECAUSE ALL YOUR STUDENT EMPLOYEES HAVE LEFT CAMPUS?! WELL, SOME OF US STILL HAVE MENIAL OFFICE JOBS TO DO IN ORDER TO COLLECT OUR HARD-EARNED PENNIES, YOU KNOW! Blargh.

I need to take some deep breaths and think happy Star Wars thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment