Saturday, December 12, 2015

Merry Blogmas 2015: Day Twelve

Almost forgot to post today! Because I've been too busy cocooning and making stupid videos like this:


Also, I went to a friend's little get together last night. The purpose was to watch "Home Alone" while eating forbidden (I'm dairy allergic. Mildly. Like, I'll justify it if I want to. Even while moaning in a fetal position for the next 24-48 hours.) cheese pizza and Pepsi. And booze. The only stipulation was that we had to wear pajamas. Except I don't really have any pajamas pajamas. So I showed up wearing Professor Schmooblins's Halloween costume...which was a Chewbacca onesie. You know it'll be a good night when you are a mid-thirties married woman walking down the sidewalk alone wearing a Wookiee onesie and carrying a bottle of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment