Sunday, December 13, 2015

Merry Blogmas 2015: Day Thirteen

Guys. I'm actually getting my clarinet chops back again. I think, anyway. I need to challenge myself to get back out there and have other humans listen to my playing again. Also, practicing is totally working my ab and face muscles, I'm pretty sure! Whoa. Like, whoa. Did I just discover the secret to ageless beauty? Is it playing clarinet?

In other news, I saw this while doing some shopping today:


Isn't she beautiful? Does her beauty not belong in my kitchen? I audibly gasped, and if I wore pearls, I would have clutched them at that moment. I guess this is a thing that happens in your thirties? You start to have visceral lust for gorgeous copper cookware? Anyway, it's two hundred dollars. So I guess this picture will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment